- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- If your phone runs Android Oreo or earlier, you'll want to open the App Manager settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone Storage.
- A list of all the apps (including stock apps) on your iOS device will load in order of size, with the largest apps listed first. Tap the EchelonFit app
- Two uninstall options are presented on this screen. Offload App and Delete App
- Tap Delete App to remove the Echelon Fit app and all related data from your device.