There is some integration with Apple Health, Strava and FitBit but none currently with Zwift.
The connection is made on the account under 'Connected accounts' and not FitBit or Strava devices.
In order to connect FitBit and Strava, please watch this video:
After your ride you will see the results in your account. Sometimes in may take a few minutes for FitBit and Strava to display your results.
Steps for connecting Apple Health (iOS 14 and Echelon Fit app 2.0.45 & up)
Please note that you can only connect your Echelon Fit app to Apple Health on your iPhone as Apple Health isn’t available for iPad (both apps need to be on the same device).
- Download and install Echelon Fit app
In your Apple Health App:
- Open your Apple Health app, access your profile by clicking on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner
- Select “Apps” in Privacy section, then select Echelon Fit app
- Select „Turn all categories on“ or choose the ones you‘d like to sync
In your Echelon Fit app:
- Open your Echelon Fit app, tap …/More
- Check under “Connected Accounts”: if the connection to Apple Health is correctly set up, the heart icon will turn from grey to red
- Navigate to your Progress tab
- Select the workout to be added to Apple Health
- Tap on the Apple Health icon in the top right-hand corner
- You should see this message indicating the transfer was successful: “Success! You can now see this workout on the Health app.”
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 for all workouts you wish to add to Apple Health