For EX5s please see: My EX5s isn't connecting, how do I fix this?
If you are experiencing problems connecting your Echelon EX3 or Sport please follow this guide:
1. Membership account
- Log into your membership account and ensure that your subscription is active
- Update your metrics accurately, ie lbs, height, gender etc.
2. Reboot - discharge power
- Unplug the bike from the wall/socket
- Hold down the silver button for 30 seconds (discharges residual power in console on EX3 model)
3. Update your device
- Disable/switch off all other nearby Bluetooth devices to prevent pairing clashes (eg heart rate monitor, smart watch, headphones etc)
- Remove your device from any protective cover to allow good signal strength
- Delete Bluetooth and Echelon Fit app cache / data
- Uninstall the Echelon Fit app from a nominated device
- Apply any software/operating system updates to this device, power down and up again.
- Reinstall the Echelon Fit app to the latest version, allow all permissions including 'High Accuracy' location/Bluetooth option and 'local network' (as required by iOS).
- Plug the bike in at the wall, you should hear the console beep and see the blue light starting to flash/blink
- Log into your Echelon Fit app, select your profile
- Check you have the correct equipment installed, go to ...MORE/Select Equip/+/Connect Bike (EX3) or Connect Sport or Echelon Row
If you see the error message 'Sorry, this product is no longer active for this account", this is because you haven't selected the right equipment, go back to ....MORE/Select Equip/+/ <see above>
- Join any On Demand class. Wait until the class starts running smoothly (dependant on your WiFi signal)
- You will see a message 'You are DISCONNECTED! Click here to RECONNECT', click on this
- You should see your bike appear in the next dialogue box, select.
- If not connecting, go to the Bluetooth settings of your device to check that the bike is in the list of your paired devices, if not, during pairing mode, they should connect automatically.
- Once connection has been established, update Firmware (...MORE/Firmware/update)