If your rower is not connecting to your Echelon Fit app, here are the troubleshooting steps that you can take:
1. Discharge power
- Unplug the rower from the wall/socket
- Switch the ON/OFF button to the 'I' position and wait for 30 seconds (discharges residual power in Bluetooth controller)
- Switch the ON/OFF button to the '0' position
2. Update software
- Disable/switch off all other nearby Bluetooth devices to prevent pairing clashes.
- Uninstall the Echelon Fit app from a nominated device
- Apply any software/operating system updates to this device, power down and up again.
- Reinstall the Echelon Fit app to the latest version
- Plug the rower in at the wall, switch the ON/OFF button to 'I', you should see the blue light on the controller starting to flash/blink
- Log into your Echelon Fit app, select your profile
- Join any ON DEMAND class. Wait until the class starts running smoothly (dependant on your WiFi signal)
- You will see a message 'You are DISCONNECTED! Click here to RECONNECT', click on this
- You should see your rower appear in the next dialogue box, select. Sometimes removing a protective phone/tablet cover will help with achieving better WiFi and Bluetooth signals.
- Check the battery level of the controller in your Echelon Fit app. If there is a 'low' indicator, replace the battery on the handlebar (see FAQ)
- Once connection has been established, update Firmware (...MORE/Firmware/update)