Sign in / Sign up
Echelon Fitness UK online customers - follow the link in your membership activation email to sign in, your subscription product is ready and waiting for you to activate!
Alternatively, sign in with the same email address you used when you ordered: Members Portal
New customers - create your 'Echelon United UK' membership by registering your product: Sign up
Your membership account
- Enter your credit card details to confirm recurring billing
- Update your metrics, this will ensure your output stats are calculated accurately
- Update your device to the latest software version. Power your device off and on again to refresh
- Switch off any other nearby Bluetooth devices to avoid any interference
Echelon Fit app
- Sign in on your Echelon Fit app with the login credentials from your membership account, allow ALL permissions
Activating your FitPass (non cycling/rowing classes)
- From the main menu: …MORE / ‘Select Equipment / Fitpass (lady with the dumbbells)
Connecting your Echelon equipment
Once you have assembled your Echelon EX3, Connect Sport or Rower, here's how to get started:
- Ensure blue light on the equipment is flashing and that your device is in close proximity
- From the main menu: …MORE / ‘Select Equipment / + Connect Bike / Connect Sport / Echelon Row
- From the main menu: choose any On Demand class. Click on the popup banner "you are disconnected, click here to reconnect".
- Both the Bluetooth and app need to be connected for the resistance dial to activate whilst you are physically pedalling.
- Look out for EchelonFit app updates, they are usually once a month
- We recommend to sign out completely every now and then to keep your data / cache refreshed
- When setting up new/additional devices with your Echelon equipment, log in as the main account holder first
- Get started with your classes and become familiar with how everything connects before introducing other fitness devices and accounts eg watch, Fitbit/Strava, heart rate monitors etc
Manage your membership: https://youtu.be/wVy2V9DQ2jI