If you are able to log into your Echelon Fit app but experiencing difficulties accessing your classes, please try the following:
Wifi router setting
Please check you are connected to your WiFi and the frequency is set to 2.4 GHz - this is the standard for most household routers.
If the Echelon Bluetooth light is flashing, ie in 'pairing mode', the screen is unable to achieve a connection.
- unplug the bike from the wall, wait for 30 seconds, plug back in
- log into the Echelon Fit App, start an on demand class and select banner to connect
The flashing Bluetooth light should turns solid, you are now connected.
If the Bluetooth light continues to flash, the screen requires a factory reset:
- remove the power lead from the screen
- hold the plus(+) and minus(-) volume buttons found on the back of the screen
- plug the power lead back in whilst continuing to hold the plus(+) and minus(-) volume buttons.
The screen will boot up into the Android recovery boot menu.
- release the plus(+) and minus(-) volume buttons.
- use the plus(+) and minus(-) volume buttons to move the menu selection.
- choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset from the menu. Press the power button on the back of the screen to make your selection.
- once the data wipe/factory reset is complete, choose Reboot System Now
- connect to WiFi or Ethernet when prompted.
- select the App Update (Make sure it's NOT the firmware update you select)
- if the app update fails to load, hold the power button on the back of the screen until the Power Off option comes up in the top-right corner to shut down.
- turn the screen back on, and repeat step 9 when prompted. The app should update, and you should be able to access it again
- check for any firmware updates that may be required for both the screen and the bike