If you encounter issues with the app functionality of the Reflect, please try following steps:
1. Go to the "Tap Screen to Start" page.
2. Tap the bottom-left corner of the Reflect's screen 5 times and use the code "1085" to get to the Android Settings of the Reflect mirror.
3. Tap "Backup & reset".
4. Tap "RESET TABLET".
5. Tap "ERASE EVERYTHING".
6. The Reflect will then restart itself, and you will need to re-enter your Wi-Fi credentials to get started again.
7. Choose "Update Now" when the "Reflect Update" popup is shown on the screen of the Reflect.
8. Allow the update to be downloaded, and sign in on the Account sign in page when it is shown on the Reflect's screen.
If the issue persists after factory resetting, please get in touch with our Customer Service.